We offer a number of innovative and user-friendly solutions to make performing sinus lift procedures more convenient including the minimally-invasive Sinus Lateral Approach Kit and the Sinus Crestal Approach Kit for streamlined sinus lift procedures. It is used during a sinus lift procedure to separate/reflect the Schneiderian membrane from the maxillary bone and to elevate the membrane. This Kit consists of 8 distinct sequentially numbered instruments that allow the clinician to perform any direct sinus augmentation surgery. All steps of the procedure are taken into account from raising the flap to the tricky step of placing the membrane over the osseous lateral window prior to suturing. This well thought-out set of instruments allows the clinician to comfortably operate in the various sinuses regardless of location, anatomic variations or level of difficulty. It also establishes a comfortable routine that was never present before.
An internal sinus lift is made through the maxillary jaw. This technique is often used when there is minimal bone shrinkage or when a single implant is placed. Furthermore, it is also recommended for increasing the density of poorly mineralized and relatively malleable bone via condensation, so that reliable results which remain stable long term can be achieved.
- Dental Instrument Sinus Lift Instruments Set
- Crafted Using Premium Grade Stainless Steel
- 8 PC Set
- Double Ended
- Hollow Handle
- Overall Length 17cm
- Used professionally in surgery
- Preferred by dentist and oral surgeons.
- Our handmade instruments are precise and professionally crafted used in all category of dentistry.
- Highly polished finish for aesthetic
- Rust Resistant
- Corrosion Resistant
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure
- Ergonomic and Enduring
- High Performance
- Superior Craftsmanship
- Autoclaveable and Sterilizable
- Satisfaction Guaranteed