A vaginal speculum is a device, usually made of metal, which your gynecologist utilizes to open your vaginal walls. This use of the vaginal speculum allows your gynecologist a visual inspection of your vagina and cervix, as well as a way to collect the cervical cells necessary for a Pap smear test.
The speculum is placed inside the vaginal opening of the woman which helps the surgeon to perform the required endoscopic process. This process usually involves the female reproductive system and the genitourinary system which is why the vaginal opening must be expanded for the process to be conducted efficiently. This instrument is also used in regular gynecological exams as well as while conducting a Pap smear. This gynecological instrument is constructed of high quality stainless steel. The vaginal speculum which is used in a virgin woman is very much different than the instrument which is to be used in a woman who has had sexual intercourse and perhaps a couple of children as well.
- Sims Rectal Vaginal Speculum
- Crafted Using Premium Grade Stainless Steel
- It measures 6" long
- Fenestarted Blades 3.5"
- With Set Screw
- Wide at Distal End
- Two Blades Which Open Like a Duckbill
- Gynecological Instrument
- Used to View Women’s Cervix Properly
- It allows the vaginal cavity to be opened
- It is also used in fertility instruments.
- Ergonomic and Enduring Design
- Designed for Perfect Balance Instrument
- Highly Polished Finish for Aesthetic
- Rust Resistant
- Corrosion Resistant
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility While Conduction Clinical Procedure
- Great Performance
- Superior Craftsmanship
- Autoclaveable and Sterilizable
- Satisfaction Guaranteed