The main area of the body with which gynecologists are associated with is the woman’s vaginal area, the cervix and the pelvis. Along with this, gynecologists also deal with a female’s reproductive system as well as internal organs. Having the right gynecological instruments is absolutely essential for a gynecologist to be able to conduct their work properly. One of the gynecological instruments which are used in this field is a grave vaginal speculum. Speculums are very important gynecological instruments since it is with the help of these that a surgeon can widely open the vaginal cavity/passage so that diagnosis can take place effectively. A Collin vaginal speculum is used in widening the woman’s vagina so that the cervix can easily be reached and examined.
The vaginal speculum is probably the instrument most commonly used by gynecologists. Typically a vaginal speculum has two blades which open like a duckbill. Depending on which procedure is being performed and the individual characteristics of the patient can only the gynecologist decide the right kind of speculum to use. All gynecological instruments found at us are made using the best and high quality materials. Quality of each instrument is maintained with the help of quality control measures which provides people with the best instruments.
- Collin Vaginal Speculum
- Crafted Using Premium Grade Stainless Steel
- Large Size
- Two Blades Which Open Like a Duckbill
- Gynecological Instrument
- Used to View Women’s Cervix Properly
- It allows the vaginal cavity to be opened
- It is also used in fertility instruments.
- Ergonomic and Enduring Design
- Designed for Perfect Balance Instrument
- Highly Polished Finish for Aesthetic
- Rust Resistant
- Corrosion Resistant
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility While Conduction Clinical Procedure
- Great Performance
- Superior Craftsmanship
- Autoclaveable and Sterilizable
- Satisfaction Guaranteed