Samurai sword, also known as Katana is one of the most loved swords. The lowest price is one of the core reasons for Katana’s popularity in this era while people have been using Katana for centuries to defend their lives and dignity; therefore, it holds a historical cultural heritage value in Japan. The Katana did not lose its charm and value even after the inventions of advanced weapons in this age of science and technology. The significance and value of around 1000 years old historic Samurai Sword cannot be denied.
Samurai Katana Sword, the marvelous work of art and design on this piece has always compelled many to keep at least one of its sample in their drawing rooms. The handles are wrapped which gives it a good grip to hold. The blade of sword is made up of high-quality carbon steel, therefore, enough in most of the cases to be used for cutting purposes efficiently (but not always recommended). The usage of carbon steel instead of other materials like iron etc. has a distinctive role in the weight of the Sword to make it lighter and easy to handle or hold on a hanger. Since the appearance and looks of the sword are worth appealing to the masses, its value has never got affected for these very reasons. When this elegant marvel of design is compared with its price, it has an uttermost demanding value in the market. The cheap price, unique design and multiple color availability of the Sword have made it dominant on its competitive products in the market.
- Honor the Code of the Samurai with this Exquisite Samurai Sword!
- Crafted Using Premium Quality Carbon Steel
- Complete length 40"
- Blade length 27"
- Carbon steel blade
- Blue cord cloth like handle
- Sheath included!
- Extremely Highly Detailed Handle Grip
- Delightfully Crafted Tusba
- Features Superior Durability
- Offers Spectacular Detailing
- Made for Optimal Performance
- Superior Craftsmanship
- Created by our elite team of sculpting designers, these weapons are all about showcasing the most innovative designs in the industry.