A Mosquito Hemostat Forceps is a surgical tool used in many surgical procedures to control bleeding. For this reason it's common in the initial phases of surgery for initial incision to be lined with hemostats which close blood vessels awaiting ligation. Hemostats belong to a group of instruments that pivot (similar to scissors, and including needle holders, tissue holders and various clamps) where the structure of the tip determines the function.
The Mosquito Hemostat Forceps has handles that can be held in place by their locking mechanism. The locking mechanism is typically a series of interlocking teeth, a few on each handle that allows the user to adjust the clamping force of the pliers.
- Mosquito Hemostat Forceps
- Crafted Using Premium Grade Stainless Steel
- It measures 5" long
- Designed for superior performance in medical or home applications
- Straight Tip
- Fine precision tip produces a strong grip on small objects; Locking mechanism allows them to be used as clamps
- Ideal for Doctors, Nurses, EMTs, Students and Home Users
- High Degree of Precision During Clinical Procedure
- Elegant, Enduring & Ergonomic
- High Performance
- Superior Craftsmanship
- Satisfaction Guaranteed