Hartman Alligator Forceps are a general-purpose tool used in a variety of ENT procedures. The Alligator Forceps are among most popular alligator-type ENT forceps. The long shaft and jaw pivot allow the introduction of the tip into deep holes or small crevices, for uses such as foreign body removal from ear canals. The serrations on the jaw surface minimize tissue slippage.
The Hartmann alligator forceps or Hartmann foreign body forceps are named after the German physician Arthur Hartmann medical forceps for removing foreign bodies. It is used in addition to surgery mainly in Otorhinolaryngology.
The ear clamp is used wherever exist problems with normal tweezers or fine instruments to grasp small objects. It opens only a small part of the mouth. So you can even grasp objects in small tubes and position them precisely. It is ideal during soldering, when it is difficult to position accurately small components. In veterinary medicine the Hartmann, Ear Polypus Forceps is used to remove awns or epilate hairs of dogs ears. The design reduces the natural tremor (shaking).
- Hartman Alligator Forceps
- Crafted Using Premium Grade Stainless Steel
- Shaft measures 6.5" long
- Serrated Jaws for Good Grip
- Angled Curvature
- Surgical Forceps to Insert and Remove Tubes, Dressing and Packing for Animal Use
- Highly Dull Finish for Aesthetic
- Rust Resistant
- Corrosion Resistant
- Designed for Perfect Balance Instrument
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure
- Ergonomic and Enduring Design
- High Performance
- Superior Craftsmanship
- Autoclaveable and Sterilizable
- Satisfaction Guaranteed