A popular rubber dam clamp accessory, this instrument features a useful attachment design which makes it easy to pick up and place rubber dam clamps. It is used for placement and removal of rubber dam clamps on / from the tooth. It has special grooves on the working ends to open the clamp to make sure so that they cannot slip uncontrollably.
- IV Type Dental Rubber Dam
- Crafted Using Supreme Quality Stainless Steel
- It measures 7" long.
- Used for placement and removal of retainer from tooth
- Allows saliva free treatment and protects the patient during treatment against swallowing or aspiration of amalgam and crown residues, pathogens and liquids.
- Easy to Use and Clean
- Ergonomic and Enduring Design
- Easy to Clean Handles
- Designed for Perfect Balance Instrument
- Highly Polished Finish for Aesthetic
- Rust Resistant
- Corrosion Resistant
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility While Conduction Clinical Procedure
- Great Performance
- Superior Craftsmanship
- Autoclaveable and Sterilizable
- Satisfaction Guaranteed